Saturday, August 03, 2013

wish list 2013

Home, with my boys. Rumi and I are constantly bickering over SlugTerra and I have never seen Emre this independent since his Ayah left for NYC! 

Oh hey, because the past few days (fine make that only two days) were filled with shopping/browsing/being indecisive, I thought I'd put here some of the stuff that are in my wish list for 2013. I'm a simple person, really I am, and these are the things that I want, but I don't really need. But they would be nice to have. Hee.

Always wanted the classic Aigner watch and I found the one I wanted at Isetan yesterday.

MacBook Pro with retina display, bishes. My white MacBook is still working fine, btw.

Aren't they the most comfortable thing in the world? Men will never understand why we need thousand dollar shoes for our poor feet. ;)
Oh I finally bought the Climacool running shoes. In blue! It was on 30% discount at Adidas. Can't wait to train in them. Master Pok will probably roll his eyes I can just feel it! 

2 comments:

Amyz! said...

Wah. Aigner. I say just buy it!

Nate said...

Huih kena jaga budget babe! heheh