Thursday, August 15, 2013

Coming out. No, not me.

Recently one of my favorite crafty bloggers (from America) came out. Mind you she has a teenage daughter and a husband as well. A shocker but I once thought to myself "hey, she's kinda butch". Then gradually you hardly see her husband in her posts anymore. Then she started feeling nervous about Prop8. Okayyy, something must be up!

I don't know where this post is heading but I guess we grow with our favorite bloggers. What we read and who we support may not define who we are, but we learn from their experience. My readers may have dropped significantly since everybody started blogging but I'm grateful to have those few who stuck by me, and some of them have become my friends, whom without them, I don't think I would be where are I am right now.  

Wait, where am I in life right now? I'm in a state of content. I tend to attract misunderstandings, I get snappy easily, but I am grateful to those who seems to be able to accept me for who I am. 

Eyy, what is this, macam victory speech pulaks! Time for bed I guess. Early start tomorrow, I think it's time for my monthly weigh in. 

Good night. 

1 comment:

Azmir Ismail said...

hehe ... jangan Nate :) you are one of the few remaining bloggers I still ikut since I learnt about blogging ... Great to have seen you grow throughout the years ....