Sunday, August 04, 2013

Jom Fresca!

And the annoying photographer girl sticker on photos returns!

Buka puasa with London girl last Friday. I was half expecting she would say Alexis because this girl would never say no to Alexis' pavlova. For a half-Kelantanese you would expect me to be the one with the sweet tooth here but this girl lives on desserts (and travels) I tell you.

We opted for Fresca, because my colleague said it's a must try and "I swear to god, Nate, this is the best Mexican restaurant in KL". Ohhhkay. I am terrible with Mexican food. I love them to pieces, but I am completely useless in memorizing their names. Burritos? Quesadillas? Tacos? El poncho. Oh shut up and just eat.

Albeit the smaller portion as compared to what you get from La Carettas or Chili's, I enjoyed the food we ordered (or maybe because we were super duper hungry). I am typing this on an empty stomach today (missed sahur) so just enjoy the photos okay?

My only advice is if you want to sit outside for dinner, don't. Too many mosquitoes. 

That's mint sauce right there. Actually this is an appetizer, but it's more than enough to make you full.

My London girl. I cannot live without her. 

That's chicken quesadillas up there, bishes. Mashed red beans on the side a.k.a. my archenemy. 

Chh-chh-chh-churros! A bit too oily for my liking, though. 
I'm gonna take a nap now.
It's my husband's birthday today, or tomorrow, if you're on New York time. Love him to bits. xoxo

No comments: