Thursday, August 08, 2013

yo eid


Hello! Don't really know what to update. Pointers, here we go! 
  • My colleagues came over! I think this is a start of a wonderful tradition. We took a group photo on the porch, just like what we did last year. I think my size is the same haha. They were a bit bummed coz no nasi lemak was served this year. Maybe next time, dear friends.
  • Small world, my SIL's work acquaintance came over and recognized me. We were classmates when we were 14! Just so you know, I still look the same since my school days, and when she asked my SIL what's my name, the rest is history. Sometimes it's awesome to have a unique name. People remember you, hopefully not for your notoriety lah. 
  • I didn't go for Raya prayer. Nobody asked me. *sadface* But I guess that's just how the way it is. In Kelantan (here I go again), everybody is required to go for Raya prayer! God, Nate, get over it.
  • Dapat duit Raya! So that will go into my MacBook Pro fund. :)

Well I guess that's that. Finally visiting Mama tomorrow. Rumi threw a tantrum late this evening just when we were about to leave for Mama's home. Hish. 

No comments: