Saturday, July 19, 2014
Wednesday, July 16, 2014
- I only went to the all-gurls-mostly-rich-kids school when I was in Form 1 to Form 2. Back then I was the chubby kid, often mistaken as pengkid because of my super short hair;
- I had one bestfriend, who was equally middle-class like me and we've kept in touch until now;
- The group admin turns out to be friends with my SIL (small world, she came over to my MIL's house last year and recognized me immediately).
- The Paydays: with colleagues that I often hang-out with. We try to do dinner on a monthly basis (weekly basis is a bit too costly for us lol)
- The Kinky Forum: me and 3 other close besties from uni
- The Band BENdits: friends from uni - the go-to group for cooking/medical advices!
- We are ONE: my k-pop buddies!
- Ad veritatem: the aforementioned high school group
- Hommies: a group of 5 ex-colleagues (same industry)
- Minions: a group of super close colleagues
- Mama: a group of me and my siblings
- NYC: a group of me, the hubs & SILs
- EUB team: almost defunct team of my universal banking days
- Lunch groupie: lunch gossip folks
Monday, July 14, 2014
Oh man, my sister and her family are coming over for buka this Sunday and I'm getting nervous! I'm not very good at cooking for more than 4 people and I don't have enough cookingwares for any makan-makan session. My sister said she will bring one dish (well at least that's what I heard she said) and to quote her: "as long as ada nasi pun cukup". Hehe.
So here's what I have in mind for Sunday:
1. Ikan masin goreng (sudah sedia ada dalam freezer)
2. Karipap goreng (sudah sedia ada dalam freezer)
3. Sambal hijau meletop (will google, I swear I saw it somewhere)
4. Fried chicken (or else my nephew won't eat anything)
5. Telur bistik that I made the other day
6. Some sotong recipe I saw
OMG I DON'T HAVE A MAIN DISH!
Other than that I'm not even sure I get to do everything in time or not….. Wish me luck!
Sunday, July 13, 2014
Saturday, July 12, 2014
But who am I kidding, Jalan TAR is MADNESS.
Masuk Sogo, oh don't even get me started. We ended buying the kids' stuff at Uniqlo because it was the only space in Sogo where I can actually breathe and not lose my kids. :/
My bestfriend wanted kain telekung so bought one for her after dodging all those colorful/neon kain telekung(s). No offense but I don't want to spend my quiet time with God looking like a My Little Pony. I'm just old-fashioned that way, hmmkay.
That is all for today. Heading out again for the best chicken chop in Ampang. Whoever can guess where it is will get a free book from me. Contest ends on Tuesday!
Thursday, July 10, 2014
Write a novel with a ridiculous plot. In BM.
Get the novel turned into a 7pm drama for tv3.
Still can't get over how ridiculous the Mr. Arrogant drama was. ;p
The current one showing with nadia aqilah constantly contemplating how to ruin her sister's life (eh sister ke?) is bearable but seriously 2 super rich brothers falling for a plain Jane is enough to make me pull my hair. I'm sorry but this shit doesn't happen in real life, sista.
and it's amazing how these characters keep bumping into each other in town. Excuse me I thought KL is huge but the protagonist bumping into her cinta hati everywhere is borderline mengarut.
Ahh, the power of 7pm dramas!