Sunday, August 11, 2013

of allergies and turkeys


On Raya day-2 we headed to Girl's house and lo and behold, there were grass, stones, and animals! Imaan found turkeys amusing, Rumi, not so much. Then there's cats, and fishes. Okay, Raya complete. Note to self: Take them to the zoo for Raya next year. 

The next day I took them to the park, where my sister and niece tried to fly kites but failed miserably because there was hardly any wind. >.< They ended up buying those water bubbles thing and the kids clearly enjoyed themselves. Meanwhile, I attempted to run (new kicks still in the box though) and managed a miserable 0.78km. Oh well, at least I tried.

I forgot to mention that after leaving Girl's house, Rumi developed a terrible rash on his left eye. It was so swollen! Not sure what caused the allergy but most likely from running around the house or something. Note to self: Wash their hands ALWAYS.

Ok time to cook. 

No comments: