Tuesday, July 26, 2016

Unique Seafood PJ

I think with the new job I am able to blog more now, or at least do more scheduled posts than before. Not because I don't have much work to do here but I'd like to make more time to write and journal. They are still by far the best way to de-stress (oh, that, and squishing my babies) Besides, I have so many food posts that I want to write about! Or rather, slap some photos and post. Haha.  

On 20th June, I had iftar session with the (now ex) colleagues from the (ex)Company's Islamic arm. When Rai announced that we're having fatty crabs I just couldn't say no! TBH I've never heard of Unique Seafood but when googled I read so many good reviews about it so yay!

I let my colleagues do the food ordering - I don't really mind - as long as I get to order fried calamari with salted egg yolk!

Just look at the gorgeous venison. I was told that they can make your body heaty, but I walloped almost half of it anyway. The meat is so tender, how can you say no to that!

The salted egg yolk fried calamari was pretty good. I'd say it's in my top 2 list, alongside husband's EWA favorite. 

Don't forget to eat your veggies!

Me and my nasi goreng can never ever ever be apart! Didn't quite like it though. Crab meat and udang kering overload. Meh. 

The (5) star of our buka puasa. I was expecting it to be super duper spicy, but this is one is more on the sweet side. 

The only  thing I didn't touch. Never been a fan of lemon chicken.

For the life of me I can't recall the name of the bread! So crispy and cicah with the fatty crab - HEAVEN. I ordered this twice haha. 

I hope to see you again my crustacean friends. xoxo

2 comments:

Amyz! said...

My mistake buka this blog masa ni pukul 1250pm.
Tiba-tiba rasa sangat lapar dan sotong goreng tepung tu sgt tempting. *cry*

Nate said...

Sorry about that babe! Gambar besar2 pulak tu kan. ;p