Tuesday, July 26, 2016

Currently...

Currently...

reading: All the Light We Cannot See by Anthony Doerr 

playing: We Don't Talk Anymore by Charlie Puth x Selena Gomez. So addictive this song!

watching: I never miss Masterchef US. Does anybody in my universe watch KUWTK? I watch the Kardashians from time to time (and I'm not shy to admit it!)

trying: to get used to this new office, job scope, travel time etc. A lot of things to learn OMG you can do this Nate!

cooking: not sure yet what to cook for the weekend. Most likely plenty of chicken again for the boys, and me. :)

eating: nasi lemak Petronas near our house. So spicy but so so good. I can eat this everyday.

drinking: coffee, water, coffee, more water, coffee, water, all day. 

calling: the kids. missing them terribly!

texting: family and friends, the usual suspects. 

pinning: hijab at work ideas. lol. 

tweeting: depending on what's hot at the moment! Dean is coming to town in September...

crafting: nuthin'. this ain't my forte! 

doing: research for our next family trip and learning about the tricks and trades of the new office! 

going: MT EX workshop this weekend! For washi tape freaks like me... 

loving: just being home with the family.

hating: my zero confidence. not something that i need right now especially when i need to get to know new colleagues and stuff. 

discovering: that taking the train to work is not so bad after all. i just need to master the art of sleeping in public transport gracefully.

enjoying: the good vibes here at work. 

hoping (for): our poor car to be ready by end of this week. long story. will probably write about this later. 

celebrating: that I'm still getting full pay from the previous company. 

No comments: