Tuesday, July 05, 2016

Farewell

This is my office farewell email.

+++

Dear colleagues (or better, family & friends),

"A nice goodbye makes it too hard to leave."

Not sure why is it so hard for me to pen my last 'write-up', probably because I hate goodbyes. It was a difficult decision to make, having been here for close to 9 years! A lot of memories & laughter made, tears shed (hehe), friendships forged but after some serious thinking I have made up my mind to start a new chapter in my life.

I have grown so much here and from the bottom of my heart, thank you & terima kasih for teaching and inspiring me, and allowing me to do the same to you. Our paths will cross again, sooner or later, I'm sure of it (I never say no to lunch/dinner/wedding invites). ☺
Don't be a stranger!

Take care and don't ever lose sight of your dreams.
Selamat Hari Raya and Maaf Zahir & Batin.

xoxo,

Nate.

No comments: