Sunday, September 15, 2013

sundae.

Takin' the kids out today for an activities-filled day. It's been a while since I last take the boys out to somewhere fun (weekends are mostly spent with my families) and you know shopping malls and rowdy boys just don't mix! 

Wish me luck. 
Secretly, Greatly.
And I saw this movie last night? Even the non-kpopper husband of mine agrees that Korean movies are awesome (the gorier the better). Don't be fooled by the seemingly high-school drama poster for this movie coz this is a kick-ass spy movie!  


It annoys me that whenever I mention something Korean people immediately assume it's KPOP. Come on, don't be so shallow (sorry) there's more to life than kpop music (bitch please I don't only listen to pop) and Winter Sonata. 

Although I've never been to Korea, it drives me crazy when people come back from Korea and proudly say OH WE VISITED THAT WINTER SONATA SET. *roll eyes* Hello Winter Sonata came out 11 years ago! Move on!   

Ok the boys are up. Laterz.



No comments: