Thursday, September 26, 2013

Kimchi-fied

So here's another thing about my obsession with anything Korean.
 
I don't like Korean food.... (my kpop idols will not be pleased!)
 
But when a colleague wanted to eat Korean, I said okay lah. Let's go. To the Kimchi Korean Restaurant over at Tropicana City Mall. And took only one picture. And slapped the stupid Line sticker on it for good measure. HeeHee.
 
I had Onion Spring Chicken with rice, which is edible. Requested for a non-spicy one because I don't know how Korean spice works. Are they super spicy? Or spicy enough to make me run to the loo.
 
My colleague had soya bean paste seafood soup which left a bitter aftertaste that I had to eat chocolate, some pastry I bought at Delifrance and my Japanese Maxim coffee just to kill the taste. Ha! Ha! This is even worse than eating kimchi! Thought the price there was kinda steep so maybe next time I'll order mandu (chicken dumplings) or gamjajeon (potato pancakes). Something less adventurous!
 
That is all. Until the next lazy restaurant review!
 
(I think I need more coffee. Ahnyeong!)

No comments: