Sunday, September 29, 2013

Basil, BV2

I love Basil. But knowing me, I will order the damn same thing every single time: a Shirley Temple and fried rice (with prawns and fried chicken). -_-

But that doesn't mean that I've never tried anything else. The green curry is delicious, the tomyam is divine and oh yes how can I forget, the crispy fried barramundi! Yums. Unfortunately, not many agrees with me. Sure, they've tasted better tomyam or pineapple fried rice but I am okay with mediocrity I guess. I like the ambience, I like the food, I like the price. Settle.

I love taking photos in b&w. I'm just not good at it.

Say hello to my friend, Cik Shirley Temple.

Mine mine mine!

What I/they ate.

My colleague. Apparently she has a food blog but she's not telling me.
I bet my food photos are better than yours! ;p

No comments: