Thursday, September 19, 2013

pa-pa-pandora

So yesterday London Girl and I went to Pandora and I fell in love with this ring. So cheap! 250+ only! So that's gonna go into my I-want-but-I-don't-need list of 2013.
 
If there's something you'll never see me wear it's those Pandora charm bracelets. I coil in horror whenever a Pandorer (well I have to name them something) starts to reminisce about all their charms. Well I guess that's the whole point with charm bracelets and I think they make a good ice-breaker among akak-akak and datin-datin but eeeee I don't want to hear your stories please! Haha. I'm such a party-pooper. Smack me in the head please if few months later you see me writing about how in love i am with my new charm bracelet! ;p
 
Overheard at Pandora:
Mom: Let's get the lighthouse charm. We went there on our last holiday!
Whiny daughter: But mommmmm that lighthouse has a red door!
 
Lord. In alternate universe I'd hantuk their heads together I swear to God hahaha.
 
-_-

No comments: