Wednesday, November 18, 2009

excellente!

I hate numbers. I wish this excel sheet can eat me up.
Eh or is it the other way around?
Is that why I'm not rich? Because numbers terrify me.
Ho-hum-skilli-dee-dum-dum-skili-dee-dum-dum.
 
I know I may be the most ignorant person, but are there any Tabung Derma Kilat (or whatever) being set up for our fellow Malaysians yang menjadi mangsa banjir? Ke duit kita sudah habis 'disedekahkan' kepada jiran tetangga Bendera kita itu? Just a thought. Banjir breeds diseases, and also causes deaths. Kesian kepada mereka.
 
and another thing,
 
so i was so proud kan, coz Datuk Lat's drawings ada di pesawat AirAsia. Kartun2-nya akan terbang ke ruang udara antarabangsa! Tapi Datuk Lat kata production untuk visuals-nya dari kecil menjadi besar dibuat di Singapura. Motif? So we cannot say lah this whole-local-cartoon-on-local-airlines-going-international is ENTIRELY 1Malaysia eh?
 
Hate it, HATE IT, when I have opinions. I shall shut up now. kthanxbai.

No comments: