Monday, November 02, 2009

bosan

Tired of waiting for people on your reading list to update? Hey why don't you update your own space!
 
Hmm malas. I am feeling (looking) like a hippo these days. Most days actually, especially when I'm in the office elevator because the mirrors in the 'vator makes everyone look fat, including that miss anorexic at level 11. So what did I do over the weekend? Nothing much. Played with my kid, chilled with my mom, watched (from afar) the husband main Farmville - his horse wouldn't shut up and caught up with reading.
 
Speaking of reading, that little kid of mine (yang belum dikenalkan kepada solid food) telah mengunyah bookmark kertas saya hingga tinggal separuh. Patutlah dia diam sahaja di dalam bilik. Korek-korek mulut dia, and found sedikit cebisan kertas melekat di lelangitnya. Good job kid! Kalau kamu tidak menjadi seorang bersarjana tinggi, tak tahulah ibu.
 
I wanted to cook over the weekend but got lazy. When I say lazy, that means I'm just too lazy to go downstairs to get cooking stuff sebab bahan tak cukup. But I did make daging telur masak sos type of thing - sorry lupa nak snap photo. Ini resipi-nya:
3 telur ayam
1 burger daging (dicincang halus)
1 tomato dipotong dadu
(goreng those 3 items together)
 
Untuk sos: 3 sudu tomato & cili sos; 2 sudu sos tiram; 3 biji bawang merah & 1 bawang putih (dihiris halus); gula & garam secukupnya. Masak them all together, dan bila siap, tuang atas telur-daging-tomato. Wallah! Sedap dimakan. But of course, I didn't decide on the sukatan gula and garam. Masih tidak pandai. In other words I don't want to be blamed if masakan kurang gula atau garam! Mwahaha.

No comments: