Tuesday, November 17, 2009

-_-

The thing is, there's nothing I could do to save him.
 
My CEO's driver had a stroke at our tower lobby yesterday and I was the unlucky person to be there minutes after dia jatuh. It was frustrating not being able to help him, I wasn't loud enough to scream at the security guards to get help from the in-house doctor, I wasn't strong enough to transport him to the hospital instead of waiting terpinga-pinga with the rest for the ambulance, for the damn doctor, for some miracle to happen. I wanted so much to help but there were too many people there already thinking they know what they're doing. Just because he was unconscious does not mean things are okay dammit!!!
 
When the doctor came, I thought things will be okay after all. I went upstairs, cried, and minutes later my colleague came in and I saw his face dropped and he just sat there speechless.
 
We lost our guy at the lobby.
 
I don't know why it made me so sad, I guess the shock of losing a father came back and it made me realize how fragile life is. I want to write more here but I'm still in shock. I'm sad, I'm angry, I want to be left alone. I don't need any additional drama.
 
RIP Ganesan. You will be missed.
 
 

No comments: