Tuesday, November 10, 2009

So I begin my latest read - Dr Zhivago!

I'm on a week-long annual leave. No plans in particular, just chillin' at home with the family (and pray that office tak call - tough luck!). In other words, GUA TAKDE DUIT. But staying at home is what I anticipate every weekend so to be able to be at home for the entire week! wow, sangat best. My sleep cycle is all screwed up though.

I am supposed to start feeding my 6 months old solid makanan this week but belum lagi. Fruits puree from babyambrosia.com ada 3 jenis dalam freezer. Mungkin esok.

Cerita tentang Pil ASI juga belum berakhir. Maybe I'll write about it later. Off to bed now. Tomorrow gotta take my mom to the hospital kerajaan for her nephro medical review. if the doctor speaks to me in bahasa medik i am so gonna write to the newspapers!

Oh, my nephew Danial starts his radiotheraphy tomorrow. Another round of battle for life. Go forth, Dan, don't give up.

No comments: