Saturday, June 13, 2015

circus




Made the right decision to take the little fam to see the Swiss Dream Circus at Mutiara Damansara on Friday night. It was the kids' first time (including the Ayah hehe) and the last time I saw a circus was when I was five. But this one is more like a acrobatic circus, thus no animals.

We bought the cheapest tickets but that's okay because the circus' venue is pretty small and even if you're at the far back seats you can still see clearly. And boy we were mesmerized! I don't even know what they're called because I only know jugglers and the clown hehe. 

Ok lemme quote from TimeOutKL:
"Marvel at awe-inspiring acrobatic feats, aerial trapeze hoop acts, foot juggling and a fearless display of rope acts."

There you go. We all enjoyed it so much! Rumi gave a standing ovation a couple of times and Emre laughed his heart out whenever the clown came out. I was so happy to see them that happy I nearly cried! Ibu is such a sap. Heheh. 

No comments: