Monday, June 01, 2015

Reflect

Podgy & The Banker +
In good faith, I believe that whatever seemingly good opportunities I have surreptitiously passed up or missed either by accident, by choice, lack of confidence or procrastination are just minor hurdles for me to achieve greater things in the future. You know, that silver linings behind some clouds sorta thing.

Quite sad that my colleagues are leaving me sooner than I thought.
The choice that I made is not mine alone, because I had to take into consideration feelings, expectations and calculated risks. Of course that question "what if i took it up" & "what if it was approved" will linger in my head for a few weeks but I'm just gonna look forward and not dwell on the past for now.

Focus on the good for now, although they are scarce. 

No comments: