Monday, June 22, 2015

if-Thor

Everything I cooked last night turned out to be disastrous. So much for listing down the ingredients! \o/​

 

Had buka puasa with my siblings over the weekend. Good fun. Of course the kids ignored me the minute they hang out with their cousins and made my brother buy the super delicious murtabak from the Taman Ehsan's pasar Ramadan. Yay! We also cut cake to celebrate my eldest's sister and nephew's birthdays.

 

Then as usual we shared photos and a video over the group whatsapp chat. I couldn't even open the video because I started bawling. From the screengrab it was a visual of my eldest sister and nephew. And for a second I thought I saw my mother smiling. My sister's smile looked exactly like Mama's.

 

Sigh. I miss her so much. She is with us every single day.

No comments: