Friday, May 17, 2013

Round 9 and the weekend is here~!

Early morning session today, and most likely I'll go to the gym in the morning if possible. It feels fresher to go in the morning and I won't die of  heat in the car or worry about trying to beat the evening traffic if I were to go for an evening session. Or maybe do alternates. We'll see how it goes.

 

I thought there's only one type of evil planking but I was made to do 3 types of planking today (apparently there are 22 types in total) - spider planks, cat and bird plank (I made this up but I swear he mentioned some animals) and plank mountain climb while Master Pok did some push-ups to stay awake. I AM ROLLING MY EYES AS I TYPE THIS. The rest of the hour went by in a blur.

 
==
 

I kinda miss drowning myself in a good book. But reading doesn't burn calories! No lah, actually I can't seem to find a good book to read right now. Either that or my attention span is as short as how I can keep the house in order haha.

 

Have a good weekend. Thinking of going for yoga on Sunday morning. My trainer is on leave until Monday but he ended his session yesterday with a caution: "Jaga makan".

 

Pffthh.
 
OK I'm hungry now. Peace out.

1 comment:

Neri said...

i'm reading android karenina. very wordy but somehow soothing. and to me so very funny.