Friday, May 10, 2013

Notes from sore limbs.

  • My eldest baby turned 4 recently!!! Such a beautiful soul this boy.
  • I pretty much cut down on my twitter time since the GE13 (or weeks leading to the big day) because, okay, I get it, everyone has something to say. It's your platform to voice out your opinion and disgruntlement (shit is this even a word*). These days tumblr is my new friend because there's no politics there, only a disgruntled teenager (my niece), kpop stuff and fitness inspirations. Ha! Ha! 
  • Glad that the weekend is almost here. Road trip to Raub tomorrow. I heard nasi hujan panas and ayam masak merah will be waiting. Can't wait.

  • Session 5 & 6 with Master Pok were good. We've gone full cardio although lifting weights made me want to cry a little. I need to cut down on cursing though. Can't help it! 

  • Mother's Day this weekend. Can't wait to see my pretty Mama.

You know, when life gives you lemons, just cut a few slices and drown them in warm water and drink! Especially in the morning. Good for digestion, boost immune system, balances PH levels, clears skin, freshens breathe etc!

Have a good weekend.

No comments: