Monday, May 27, 2013

Monday tee bee

So a colleague contracted TB recently and because I was in the same training with him few weeks ago, I (with 50 other colleagues) had to go through a TB screening today. What they didn't tell us was that we needed a shot too. Shit. 

Oh well, it's for our benefit anyway. I was nervous of course, until a colleague reminded me that child birth is more painful than getting a tiny jab. Oh-okay. 

Follow-up with the nurses on Thursday. I'm sure I'm okay, since I'm not showing any symptoms whatsoever.

On another note, I skipped training today.  My arms refuse to co-operate -- they're so painful! But as passé as it may sound, no pain no gain la hoh? Went for a light cardio workout at the gym near my office instead. 

And rewarded myself with panini chicken sandwich. I've been craving panini for the longest time. This is quite delicious I must say, despite the burnt look. :) 


Session with Master Pok resumes tomorrow at 7am.  Murdahhh! 


No comments: