Thursday, May 16, 2013

It's alright. Round 8


Had my first weigh in with Master Pok yesterday. A little bummed that my weight didn't show significant drop but it's alright (maybe I'm going through a weight loss plateau?). I'm thankful with the encouragements and support that I get from my family and friends but by the end of the day, it is still me who needs to sort myself out. Workouts yes, bring them on but I'm still having issues with saying no to unhealthy food. I CAN NEVER SAY NO TO FRIED RICE! *whimpers* I had nasi goreng for breakfast today.

 

Funny how Master Pok has a new word/phrase for every session with me. The other day it was "I'm feeling murderous", yesterday was "torture". I also get words like "suffer" or "Beyonce" etc. And I don't think personal trainers are paid to laugh at their clients!

 

We did 64026841 sets of lunges and push-ups and squats yesterday. I swear I could almost feel my legs ready to snap into two. Or four. Or nano-smithereens. When I say 'we' this means I make my trainer suffer as well by working out alongside with me (although he did it without even puffing at all. Pffthh). You know I have the right to torture him as well for laughing at me. Hah!

 

That aside, managed to secure G-Dragon's concert ticket in June. Hoping that this will be my last concert for the year then bam, I found out that CN Blue is coming in August. Shit.
 
Anyways, here is a picture of my eldest trying to make friends by doing whatever the other boy is doing. Whenever he make new friends he doesn't ask their names but automatically calls them 'kawan'. I don't know why some boys just don't want to be friends with him maybe because they think he's a girl? Boleh blah. Ibu will kick their sorry little asses.

No comments: