Wednesday, May 01, 2013

Round 3

Crazy workout last night. Squats, push-ups, brisk walking moved up to walk-fast-but-try-not-to-fall-off-the-treadmill, planking, steps, ball passing while squatting, wah wah wah no mercy betul Master Pok now eh. I will never give up, although most of the time I'll be begging him to let me stop and catch my breath. I think he knows it too that I won't give up. I hate to disappoint him and most of all I don't want to disappoint myself (and my husband who has so much faith in me). The triumph lies in the high-five that I get from my trainer at the end of every session that signifies hey, I've made it for this round.

[gym posts will be labeled "sore today sexy tomorrow" from now on. Ah the stuff you get from Facebook!]

This is an article written by an ex-uni mate who lost so much weight. An inspiration indeed.
The amazing race.
And another one from a blogger's guest post: Weight loss story.

Also, I've signed up for my company's The Biggest Loser Challenge! First weigh-in will be tomorrow. It will run for 2 months so yeah! Let's do this!

2 comments:

Neri said...

"Go Nate!" she cheered from the couch, munching on a second bag of Garrett's chicago mix popcorn for the day.

Nate said...

Haha thanks sugar!