Monday, September 19, 2016

batman vs superman run 2016

Been feeling like Rob Kardashian lately (fat and hormonal haha) and after looking at my recent photos I knew I need to get back into shape. Fast. 

Yesterday I took part in the batman vs superman run 2016 at padang merbok. it was my friends' idea since the last time we 'ran' together was at the Music Run last year. Here's the deal about running with my friends - we meet up, have a chat, at the starting line we say our goodbyes and "see you at the finishing line". They will then disappear into the horizon while my poor husband pace with my walking. yes, I walk.


I will just say it that I hate running. Partly because I am heavy and with this weight I can only walk and enjoy the view. Okay what? I still sweat nonetheless hehe.

  
Guess it's time to make use of my gym again. Been paying for nothing the past months. I want to go back to dancing! 

Obligatory feet pic with Serena. Also our growing collection of silly selfies. I love her. 


My beloved badass mother runner headband, which I wear to impress people haha. 

This is what friendship is all about guys. GOOD FOOD.
Nasi lemak Tanglin. 
Will write about our short trip to Legoland (I typed LEGOLAS just now) in the next post. 

No comments: