Tuesday, September 27, 2016

The Basics of Brush Calligraphy Class (25 September)


Yup I did it again. Went for another brush calligraphy class at Stickerrific last Sunday. Perfect me time! Perhaps partly because I need to work on my strokes (practice tak nak!) and it's also a good time for me to spend time with a friend. Dragged my friend Ills and we had 3 hours of brush lettering bliss. Learned new techniques and Sharon & Joy, sigh, such talented beauties.

Tak sah kalau tak beli sticker kan?!

That's Joy right there. Major love.

If you're ever at Jaya One, check out a cafe called Fest, right under Stickerrific. The waffles (try the Milo dinosaur) and salted caramel chocolate bar/cake! So sedap!  

In a bid to feel good about myself, I have started going to dance classes again. This terrible weight needs to go! But just gonna take it easy. I don't know.

No comments: