Friday, August 26, 2016

Brush Calligraphy Workshop 20 August 2016

Last year I bought a water brush and had no clue on how to use it - (because YouTube videos can be deceiving haha). Kononnya nak save budget and calligraphy classes are expensive anyway. So when my friend highlighted that Stabilo will be having a brush calligraphy class with Sharon a.k.a. @ronnycakes (one of my favorite local calligraphists) I just had to take up the class. I literally begged Sharon on direct message because there were so many interested participants (seats are limited to 10 pax only).

My husband probably sighed in relief: "Finally!"

It was worth rushing from Subang (my good friend's wedding) and although I was slightly late (notice how Malays are ALWAYS late? hehe) it was a 3-hours worth. Another reason why I wanted to join this particular class is because the class was held at Cziplee and I've not visited the store since its horrible fire last year. 

Thinking of attending another class in September or October. InsyaAllah if time permits. 

My name! Sharon wrote that of course but the calligraphy practice on the left is mine. Not bad for a newbie eh?

Sharon! Such a lovely and patient girl.

My fat quote, also a favorite quote. 

Sharon's masterpiece. Lawaaaaaaa

Also her work here.

My handsome husband, catching  Pokemon. 

No comments: