Thursday, September 22, 2016

The thing with being online

Was emailing an online seller (don't judge) and in one of her lines in the email:
"1) Please send the receipt here for payment proof (not via fb, twitter or ig. Excuses like my dad is busy, i dont want to disturb my sister, i cant/dont know how to attach the receipt, im lazy & others are not acceptable :))"
My reply:
Statement paling best! No worries, I am a responsible 39 year old. Haha.
#siskenastopshopping
#sisPMpricesis

#~#~#~#~#~#~#~

People on IG stories are weird. Which is probably why I've never been on Snapchat (and probably never will be).

Case #1:
Wife talking to herself (or talking to the phone) because her husband is away and she has no one to talk to. Mostly ramblings, but ugh, creepy. But I still follow her 'coz her house is pretty. 

Case #2:
Socialites! They are strange beings. They talk to themselves a lot too. The one in London especially. And the jet-setting socialite (the one with the equally rich Malay bf cough cough) eats ALL THE TIME. Girl you gotta go easy on the desserts honey. 

Oh well, to each of his own. Don't like, don't follow. But still cannot resist stalking. Pftth.

No comments: