Sunday, January 11, 2015

The Daily Grind

I was a bit skeptical when my colleagues suggested TDG for lunch partly because I've been there 3 times and left feeling biasa-biasa je. There were no dish that lingered in my head for days. Think I went back there only because other people wanted to try it.

But then I tried the strawberry waffle...
And it felt like being in clouds or dunking your face in a pool of cotton candy...
But to be honest, the best waffle that money can buy is from The Inside Scoop (few doors down from Cziplee). The waffle is crisp and top that with home made ice cream.. yum! And Nate will never be thin! Ever!


Guess I'm so used to Chili's nachos so when I tried their chicken nachos... Hmmm this is delicious! And cheap! Heh.


Another winning dish is the soft shell crab salad (not pictured here). Definitely will come back for more. :) 

No comments: