Saturday, January 31, 2015

muji my love

Not sure when is our next trip to Japan (since I'm booked for Seoul with my friends end April and predicting the future is not as easy as planning a picnic) so I'll just stick to whatever they have here for now. 

Was happy to find out that Muji is now at Sunway Pyramid and wow it's like stepping into Uniqlo now (well almost). I remember the one in Pavilion was a bit dull but now I feel like buying everything! Some of the items are on sale, like the color block top which was on sale at 70% discount. So I bought pens, post-it notes, some notebooks, an album and the best part is that they have a stamping station! After buying your books you can head over to station to personalize your items to your heart's content. 

One of the cashiers forgot to include my pens in my bag and he took all the trouble to dash out to look for us (we were actually at the stamping station lol) but yay for great CX. 

Short holiday with my little fam tomorrow. Can't wait.

No comments: