Friday, January 09, 2015

Book 1:2015


This year I should jot down the books I'm reading. 2015 is a great year for us to learn to be frugal because you know with all the weather uncertainty, GST come April, weak market outlook and increasing cost for almost everything ... Eh I digress. What I'm trying to say is this year I should only buy books when I need to. I still have zillion of books unread or abandoned halfway at home so yeah... sendirimauingat.com!

I'm currently reading a book I borrowed from my nephew and wow, what a page turner! It is what it is, it's about a boy who can see demons. Creepiest thing with this book is I keep getting nightmares everytime I read it! Cis. 

I don't know how my sister does if but I'm proud to see my nieces and nephews are avid book readers. 

Hopefully my boys will follow suit sooner or later. Reading Minecraft manual doesn't count! 

No comments: