Sunday, September 07, 2014

tatsmato

When my colleague / bff at work asked if I'd accompany her to get her first tattoo of course I said yes! I wouldn't miss it for the world. After years of watching Miami Ink, fangirling over Kat Von D and drooling over tatts on friends, celebs and strangers, this is a must go.




Pink Tattoos is located over at Bangsar (love the decor!), and her tattooist on that day was Jason Hanna. I must say I was pretty impressed with his artwork. My colleague said the pain was bearable, it only hurts so bad when the needle starts piercing your skin and when the needle hit your skin whenever new ink is replaced. Like red ants biting your skin, she said. That can't be so bad I thought. Post-ink pain was a bitch though. But a day later she's feeling all fine and no more pain! Better start thinking of your next tattoo, I tell her.





No photos of her tattoo for now. Nobody wants to see a fresh tatt when it's all red and sore y'all.

No comments: