Tuesday, September 02, 2014

tag! you're it!

I've been challenged by my bosom buddy Jem Hologram (gedik betul) to list 10 books that have stayed with me in some way and tag people to do the same. Rules : Don't take more than a few minutes and do not think too hard. They don't have to be the right books or great works of literature. Just ones that have affected you in some way. Then tag 10 friends including me so I can see your list.

1. Siddharta - Hermann Hesse
2. Julie and Julia - Julie Powell 
3. The Secret Garden - Frances Hodgson Burnett
4. Catcher in the Rye - JD Salinger
5. The Lord of the Rings - JRR Tolkien (wait does this make up 3 books already)
6. The Vampire Lestat - Anne Rice
7. The Sorrows of Young Werther - Goethe
8. Anne of Green Gables - Lucy Maud Montgomery
9. Ex Libris - Anne Fadiman
10. Anna Karenina - Leo Tolstoy

Y'all tagged in spirit! I go to bed now.

No comments: