Wednesday, January 22, 2014

mykuali penang white curry noodle

Terima kasihlah to Leftie for this gift. A nice break from the usual Maggi (is it just me or the noodle for maggi asam pedas has shriveled in size?). *shrugs*

But nevermind, here comes MyKuali noodle, your upscale instant noodle that gives more umph! (God, I do suck at copywriting). Never been a big fan of curry noodle (everytime I say noodle I have this urge to say it out loud Hongkie style, ya know, like Wok with Yan -- Nuuuudel oh nevermind) but man, this is good stuff right here.

Hey.
Saw it on TV few weeks back about how this is the new craze in Penang. Is it available here in KL yet? I danna. I tried looking for it at Speedmart but I can only see the usual instant noodles (and Aaron Aziz staring back at me). Pricier than your usual instant noodle but who cares, imma gonna import them Penang and invite my family to come over and declare HEY I MAKE AWESOME CURRY NUDLE. Or something like that. Yehehe.

No comments: