Saturday, January 18, 2014

fleeting regrets

Ah it seems that January has been a month of misses so far.

Recently, the great Hideaki Hamada, my all-time favorite photographer came to Malaysia. I pretty much begged him (alongside with some KL fans) on Instagram please Hamada-san meet your fans! But of course he was in KL for work, but on his last day here he said he will be in Bangsar in case anybody wanted to meet him. And by some strange twist of fate my phone charger died that day and I couldn't check IG and missed the opportunity to meet him. :(

Hamada-san. Photo from Google. Arigatou.


On another note, today we had brunch at Acme Bar & Coffee (ABC). Saw a super gorgeous lady seated at the table behind my husband. Then the guy next to her stood up. OMG IT'S JERICHO ROSALES. You know?! Pangako Sa Yo, bitches!!! So so good looking in real life. I was contemplating about taking a photo with him because I got shy and I didn't want to intrude on a superstar's seemingly day off. But the girls at the other table managed to take a photo with him and HELLO, HOW CAN I NOT TAKE A PHOTO WITH THE MOST FAMOUS ACTOR IN THE PHILIPPINES. Unf.

Hello you. 
Oh well. I'll get over this. At least I met/spoke to Big Bang's GD & Top in 2012, I keep telling myself. -_-

No comments: