Sunday, October 13, 2013

why shopping online is no fun


Boo.
To be honest, I was worried that the baju raya I ordered from zalora wouldn't fit. I've never had much luck wearing local designs because of their sizes so imagine my delight when I tried on the baju, and it fits! (But of course, Roy just had to say kena kurus sikit lagi much to my dismay but that's okay because I'm used to it and not bitter at all hum hum).

Then imagine my horror after few selca(s) I realized that a bloody diamond is missing.
Small curses.

I buy t-shirts online. And accesories. Maybe some stickers and kawaii handmade stuff. Because they will never go wrong (so far lah).
So now I have to repack it, fill up a form, send to drop-off point and wait.
Which I'll probably do on Wednesday, if I have time (there's a 30-day return policy).

So much for online shopping. Sigh.

1 comment:

cik puan daun said...

sangat fail beli baju online.

Serik. Ehehehe. Pada patung dalam website tu nampak cantik. dan gua pakai macam pregnant 5 bulan.

:(