Wednesday, October 23, 2013

succumbed.


Don't judge. ;p

Sometimes the best gift in life is the gift you give yourself. Heard that somewhere. Or was it from a Madonna song? *shrugs*

SO I SUCCUMBED TO PANDORA!!! wtf

My earlier plan was just to browse coz I was thinking about getting them for my sisters. "What's the occasion?". 
No occasion, I just don't know what to do with my money, I told the SA. 
I SAY THE SHITTIEST THINGS I KNOW. 

Then I started trying them on. Then the SA gave me the booklet to take home. Then I went to Starbucks. And sat there for half an hour browsing the collection. Then I tried to distract myself by entering Victoria Music Station and maybe I should get some kpop merchandise? Left empty-handed, and found myself in front of Pandora again. -_-

"So what's your story"
I guess this is the standard Pandora question that the SA will ask if you want to buy a charm or two.
I have no story. I just want something simple. Please don't make me buy charms like them makciks.
And all I could think about that time was a camera charm. Love charm is too cliche, and since I didn't go to NYC, there is no point of getting a Statue of Liberty charm. -_-

So I'm now officially Pandorized. Haha. BUT I WILL NEVER TELL YOU THAT I AM WEARING ONE!
Honestly, I'm in love with it. Goodbye for now.

Love, your favorite makcik. 

p/s: Please don't buy me a Pandora charm for my birthday, promotion, anniversary, new baby etc. xoxo

1 comment:

Amyz! said...

Wow!
Reflect you.