Sunday, October 20, 2013

f-f-f-food foundry






Photos were not taken by me because my mind was elsewhere at that time (last Thursday). I was bogged down with awards submission, but didn't have heart to say no to MM who was counting the days to leave the Company. Besides, food is always comforting. Unfortunately the chicken chop at Food Foundry no longer taste the same but at least the latte and vanilla crepe cake made everything alright again. The carbonara is a bit dry too, but the steak sandwich? Pretty good.

Went into Fossil Gardens today kononnya nak beli parting gift for MM. A bracelet would be nice for a colleague who's been with me for the past 6 years (Pandora? What Pandora?). Tried on a couple of them and left empty-handed. Because I want them all to myself! Mwahaha.

Ended up buying a leather heart-shaped jewelry box for MM from Borders. \o/

Anyways, this is my favorite. And hell yes it looks good on me! ;)


p/s: Can't splurge yet since I have to wait a month for my 70% flight ticket refund. So I guess it can wait then. All I need right now is a haircut (which would probably cost a bomb nevertheless).  

No comments: