Monday, April 01, 2013

your life or mine.

I think I've offended a filmmaker because I indirectly told him (through my husband) that his movie is not selling because I don't see any promo done. Of course he was quick to retort this allegation because I think they've spent millions making the movie and more millions on advertisement. Come on, I was being honest and I was just commenting as a lady on the street. I could be wrong about the movie promotions, I'm probably reading the wrong newspapers, watching the wrong channels, listening to the wrong radio stations to even notice the movie promo (also I only watch KBS/OneHD most of the time…). Felt bad about it because I didn't mean to offend him that way.

 

Then my estranged bestfriend from uni is offended with me because his miniscule effort to get us talking again is down the drain only because I forgot to reply his message. Goodness. We are gonna grow old constantly bitter and emotional I'm telling you. After all that we've been through I don't even remember how we fell apart (God now I sound like a sad love song). So I put aside my ego (or whatever left of it) and apologized. Let's meet.

 

And now I am offended because my money-hungry of a stepbrother is pestering me to fly to KB to sign some documents so that he can get his portion as soon as possible. That bastard. Honestly I can't wait to close this episode of my life. The money of the dead can only bring tears and unhappiness.

 

The circle of life. Hope you had a better week.

 

No comments: