Monday, April 08, 2013

let go.

My mind is drawing blank right now but I’m taking a break from my awards submissions. April is here and there are 2 main agenda that requires immediate attention for May: Japan trip and the boys’ birthday party. The former will be the last trip and the latter will be the first party so we are gonna try to make the best out of them.

 

For this month, I’m flying back to KB for a day-trip after all this Sunday. Not really looking forward to it (now this is a first!). I just pray that everything will turn out alright. Sign the damn documents, and let go.

 

On a positive note, I hope I can stuff my face with Kelantanese food as much as possible (did you know I joined the gym. That, in another post later my friend); pay a visit to the cemetery; shop a little; visit my foster dad and adios!

 

“These pains you feel are messengers. Listen to them.”

― Rumi

No comments: