Sunday, April 21, 2013

Hotodogu


My husband, the reigning food connoisseur took me to Cyberjaya because he said "you must try this Korean food it's really nice". Okay buster, here's the lowdown:
a. Hotodogu is Japanese, not Korean.
b. I don't like Korean food.
Hehe.

If you're in Cyberjaya, head over to Shaftsbury Square (god the cheesiness of the name of this place! Shaft?! Really?!) and check out Hotodogu. They specialize in hotdogs (duh) but they have rice burgers, and the hotdogs and chickens have a savory taste of seaweed, kimchi and mayonaise. Nice.

a: P2-18 Shaftsbury Square, Persiaran Multimedia, Cyber 6, Cyberjaya
t: 03-8325 1018

Now on to a new special segment, gym updates! (I can see I-d0 rolling her eyes already)
So I've signed a 20-sessions training regime with Master Pok. Fun times! Right. I just hope he doesn't kill me in the process. My arm is killing me right now. And my calves are aching. This better be worth the money man.
Oh don't tell him I had nasi lemak for breakfast okay. Ngee.