Saturday, April 13, 2013

Gym day 1

Of course I bought donuts after my first gym session. Nearly died on the treadmill. Master Pok, the unassuming personal trainer said that I have the metabolism of a 61 year old. Not that I would refute that.

If I have power of focus to pretend that the donut shop in front of the gym doesn't exist, I also need to focus on the Elle shop right across it. I will fit into that nice fuchsia dress oh yes. Which means I need to lose some weight before the season ends. Oh cry.

In case you're wondering if this space is gonna change into a health-conscious freak blog, fret not. I still love my food. I had Peruvian chicken for 2 days in a week. Come on!

Flying to KB tomorrow where the foodie in me will run amok. I promise I'll hit the gym to kill all those Kelate calories next week. :)




No comments: