Wednesday, June 20, 2012

He's right, it's an unproductive day for me at work because I took a half day off in the morning. Did you guys go to Jason Mraz' concert last night? Felt the love?
 
I just realised that I can't seem to cough up a proper pensée if I don't post without a photo. So here's a photo from Japan 2010. Which has no connection to what I'm writing right now whatsoever. Motif.
 
Kinda miss Japan's vibrant colors I guess.
 
Just sharing what I normally browse when I'm bored at work.
(gua tengah bosan ni, play along)
  1. allkpop
  2. seoulbeats
  3. thedailymail
  4. martha stewart
  5. agoda
  6. friedchillies
  7. google reader (okay that covers about 50+ blogs a day)

er, that's about it. and oh, ohbulan.com when I'm in the mood for some inane local entertainment gossip. (get well soon remy ishak). lol.

No comments: