Monday, June 18, 2012

Hai dari Serai

We celebrated Father's Day at Serai, Empire yesterday. A good restaurant with good food, good waiters and good host are hard to come by these days. Didn't take lots of pic food because er, I was starving and ate everything. Paling jealous tengok Rumi's fried rice with chicken satay. We've only been here twice but the food is great.
 
Kebetulan we sat next to a table of a big family celebrating father's day and a birthday as well. Sang along. Then came a lady and her daughter to share the cake with us. It was actually a primary school friend from Kota Bharu. She recognised me! Unbelievable.
 
Also bumped into my close uni friend J, who quit her job to care for her three kids and pursue her Masters. So envious of people who are going back to school. Arwah Baba always said to continue my studies, at least Masters, but yes, I fucked up. When the time is right, I'll go back to school. Yes, jom.

No comments: