Monday, May 14, 2012

You know how kids tend to give you minor heart attacks on a daily basis?


Last Saturday baby Emre chipped his front tooth coz Rumi jumped on him. I was pretty relaxed about it because I didn't see any blood but my heartbeat was beating like a jungle drum and my head welcomed a headache that wasn't there in the first place. One thing about the si kecik is that he's a tough one, he cried a bit, we took him to the dentist (y'all should really visit Dr. Fauziah & team in Melawati) and everything is back to normal – sans half-a-tooth.

On Sunday I tried to make my kids call me 'boss'. When they are big enough I'll demand a party on Mother's Day for me and my friends. Tee hee. Hope you had the opportunity to tell you mothers how much you love her. Come on, admit it, you don't get to say it often, no?