Thursday, May 31, 2012

Yesterday's dessert from My Elephant, Section 17
So yesterday I had Thai food, and today my colleagues and I headed to Nirwana and had froyo for dessert.

Dieting is never an option for me. But trying to cut down on food is also a Goliath battle of its own. 
So, right now, for a start, I've started playing badminton on Thursdays. I haven't figured out what to do with the rest of the week but I guess badminton is a start.

I have never been concerned about my weight, but it's hard to shut everybody up ("ehhh, dah bersemangat awak sekarang!") and going to stores and they don't have your size can be a little too much to bear at times.

In the meantime, I look forward to see the end-result for @amirhimself who has taken on the NST weight loss challenge. It's hard work, this losing weight business.

Now what should I have for dinner tonight?

No comments: