Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Stuff Your Face, BSC

Apologies if the pictures are a bit dark.
 
Lunch today was at BSC. Saja je google for a place to eat at BSC and friedchillies recommended this place.
Located at the kids' floor at BSC, as warned, the place is rather noisy with expat kids running around - can't imagine this place during weekends.
 
Anyway, few weeks back I ordered the wrong chicken chop at Coliseum (was craving for hainanese style chicken chop but ordered the black pepper one instead) so I thought I'd give this place a try.
 
Eyy, not bad lah! But of course the winner of all Hainanese Chicken Chop would be Cozy Corner man! But Stuff Your Face's chickchop will be a good back-up plan if I'm in the mood for one.
 
Oh shit I just realised they now have Cozy Corner at Jaya 33!
 
Anyway, I digress. My colleague ordered the chicken curry (in a tiffin no less) but the curry was spicy but tasteless. Blergh. My latte wasn't that great either. For an RM10 latte I'd be more satisfied with an RM8 latte at SanFran Coffee.
 
Didn't get to check out the desserts though - they have fried Mars Bar! Will probably come again to check it out.
 
Now, who wants to bring their kids for a playdate with me and my rowdy cowboy soon?

No comments: