Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Plan B

I wanted to type Plan B just now but terlajak type Plan BN. Oops!
 
Been craving carbonara for days, but didn't have the time to drag my husband for my carbonara fix either at Food Foundry or Pizza Uno.
 
Today by chance I ended up at Plan B over at BV1. Decided to give their carbonara a shot and wahey for RM19 I get a very tasty & rich meal!
My colleague had fish&chip but it wasn't your typical one because it is served like a burger. The fish 'burger' is thick and juicy.Recommended as well.
 
I hate eating at places that are noisy, especially when the table next to mine is so close that I can't help but eavesdrop la kan. I'm not the type who likes to listen in on other people because I can never keep my face straight but I have no choice here. ;p I can't carry a conversation for more than 5 minutes so it was nice to see the dating couple talking about many things from Bersih to religion to books and the list goes on... I bet the guy has a set of questions that can last him for the whole day! Bravo.
 
The lady who sat next to me has a nice Prada bag. She kept feeling her bag, probably worried that I might run with it and scream "The Prada is mineeeeeeee!". ;p

 

No comments: