Tuesday, April 26, 2011



My mother used to spend hours in front of the tv sambil melipat baju dan melayan sinetron/telenovela. I would do the same but both sinetron/telenovela -- I cannot tahan. Marshanda/Bintang/Kejora should all die a slow painful death like the slow-motion shots that happens every five minutes in the sinetron. Marshanda punya slow-mo shot mesti dengan mulut ternganga which I don't get at all. An expression of guilt, or anger, or shock doesn't need to be with a open mouth no?

Telenovela(s) are as horrible, because Pinoys dress like whores and their boobies are too big for their body. And they have talking dogs! But I shall not comment much about telenovela. My adik angkat is now dating a Filipino (I don't know how to tell him that she looks like a man with overblown boobies and fake lips). Mwahaha.

Gambar di atas? Tiada kena mengena dengan topik yang dibincangkan di sini. I got bored.

p/s: I secretly wish Malaysian dramas can be made panjang berjela rentak berlipat like sinetron&telenovela. Si Capik doesn't count.

No comments: